[plug] transgaming, patch not accepted, 'too easy'

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Sat May 1 16:50:40 WST 2004

Craig Foster wrote:
| Debian-install's been doing that for years! :)

Speaking of which, a new beta of the sarge debian-installer was
released today.  Anyone with too much time on their hands is
encouraged to give it a try (though I admit that I haven't had a look
at it myself yet).  All reports point to it sucking much less than
woody's "boot-floppies" installer, not that this is particularly
difficult :-)

Cameron.

----- Forwarded message from Joey Hess <joeyh at debian.org> -----