[plug] transgaming, patch not accepted, 'too easy'

Craig Foster fostware at westnet.com.au
Sat May 1 17:03:32 WST 2004

I was wondering why it jumped from 30MB to 50MB this morning...
Yeasterdays Beta3 install run flawlessly, gives the option of
stable/unstable/testing when installing, supports LVM during partitioning,
and detects everything we've thrown at it so far (albeit not *that*
tough...)

I'm off to try Beta4 now... I want to purge the aftertaste of this Mandrake
10 install. YMMV

Monday, I hope to load this thing on an Intel Server SATA RAID board and
give it some legs :)

Craig F.