[plug] Smartlist/Exim and Westnet

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Wed May 5 15:35:34 WST 2004

Go the mailman.

The murdoch guild used smartlist for some time, and frankly it was an
arcane pain in the arse to maintain.

mailmans a little wonky to set up, but once going its fantastic. the
latest incarnations can be FULLY web maintained

The only reservation I have with mailman is I have a suspicion its a
little bit of a spam attractant.

*However*, it integrates with spamassassin beautifully.

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.
http://www.perthimc.asn.au