[plug] [OT] PDA/phones

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Thu May 6 22:27:45 WST 2004

>Grab this months APC (May), as there's a comparison on pc-phone combos.
>It also compares talk time and standby time....

Except that bagged the iMate saying it was unstable etc, if they had held
out 2 more weeks they would have had the new rom update that REALLY cleaned
up the issue's they listed..

Senectus

“I don’t think Bastard goes anywhere near to describing the unmitigated scum
sucking, bottom feeding toerag that is me. But hey – who knew shit could be
worth so much…”  - Simon Travaglia BOFH (Could have easily been Darl McBride
that said it though)