[plug] [OT] PDA/phones

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Thu May 6 22:23:24 WST 2004

I have an XDA2 and I LOVE it..

But I would not consider trying to put linux on it as its a little too
expensive for me to break so soon ;-)
Besides its proving to be DAMNED usefull for my everyday work etc.

One thing I would like to know is if anyone know how to sync it into a linux
box?

Senectus

“I don’t think Bastard goes anywhere near to describing the unmitigated scum
sucking, bottom feeding toerag that is me. But hey – who knew shit could be
worth so much…”  - Simon Travaglia BOFH (Could have easily been Darl McBride
that said it though)