[PLUG] Transfering mozilla mail and newsgroup settings from linux to windows

Michael Holland myk at westnet.com.au
Fri May 7 07:43:02 WST 2004

On Thu, 6 May 2004, Ari Finander wrote:

> My monitor has gone in for repairs (does anyone have one they could loan
> me for about a week?) and I'm working from my laptop now. My linux box

One word: "VNC".
I suppose thats an acronym, not a word. OK - 3 words: fear and surprise.
No, wait.

It might be easier to keep running the mail apps on your headless linux
box. Just putty in from the laptop, install Xvnc, and run the client
on windoze. Of course, you might be able to run an X client, I mean server
(its confusing) on windows, but VNC is probably a lot easier.

Mike.