[plug] Asus

Michael Collard quadfour at iinet.net.au
Fri May 7 19:32:23 WST 2004

I have been using Asus mainboards for years and with good reason, their
boards are built well IMHO. However I have been trying to contact Asus
for technical support. In Australia(asia etc) you have to fill out an
online form.

This online form has not work in any browser I have tried. And then I
read why, right down the bottom of an error that tells us their web
server of choice:

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573;
ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573

I thought I'd let you all know since I am not amused and will be looking
for another vendor without an answer to the email I've just sent to
their US tech support.

Michael Collard