[plug] Hi All!

Brock Woolf ultima160 at iinet.net.au
Fri May 7 18:50:57 WST 2004

Hey Everyone!
              How are you all going? Good I hope. My name is Brock, i'm
new to this so be nice :) I'm 20 and work in Insurance. Yeah I use Linux
Mandrake 10 Official which is pretty cool, and although fairly new to
it, I have a fair knowledge of Linux, I have had some experience with a
few areas. If you guys need help with Linux/Getting your iPod going on
it/SAMBA/GUI or whatever, I'll do my best to help. So let me know.

Well yeah i'm gonna keep it short and simple, so I look forward to
getting to know you all.

Regards,
         Brock