[plug] Mandrake 10.0, Newbie Manuals?, Internet access, Digital Video Editing

McDonald, Kenneth (HI) Kenneth.McDonald at hi.riotinto.com.au
Mon May 10 17:11:00 WST 2004

Hi

Recently I put Mandrake 10.0 on my machine and think it is great, however there is a lack with the system in that the user guides are very detailed and speak to the experienced user.

Being a newbie, I am having difficulty wading through the detail, is there a detailed beginner users guide anywhere?.

The obstacle at the moment is getting the machine onto the internet

Main use for the machine will hopefully be digital video editing, are there any good video editing packages.

I will be attending the install fests when opportunity presents, in the interim, any Clues?

Kenneth McDonald