[plug] [OT] CPU plate cleaning

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Tue May 11 08:24:35 WST 2004

On Tue, 2004-05-11 at 00:54, Ari Finander wrote:
> [...]

Thanks Ari,

I thought the silver based stuff was just another crazy product they try
and sell us and I've been using the standard thermal compound paste. I'd
be interested in seeing/hearing how much of a difference it makes.

I definitely know what you mean about using to much paste. You need the
tiniest dab spread evenly or you will in fact generate much more heat.

thanks,

Chris Caston

--
Linux is ready for the desktop like a Boeing F-22 is ready for the
run-way.