[plug] I have an installfest location...

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Tue May 11 17:29:48 WST 2004

I had a chat with the boss.. and he's quiet happy with the idea of using
some of our ample room for an installfest.
I have a fair bit of room, plus some of it is already fully networked with
ample sockets and power, there are toilets, a kitchen and snack machine,
HEAPS of parking and its pretty central (Burswood).
Also If we're real nice and promise to behave, we may also have a 1.5meg DSL
link at our disposal..

What do you guys think? any takers?

Senectus

“I don’t think Bastard goes anywhere near to describing the unmitigated scum
sucking, bottom feeding toerag that is me. But hey – who knew shit could be
worth so much…”  - Simon Travaglia BOFH (Could have easily been Darl McBride
that said it though)