[plug] Windows is amazing

Michael quadfour at iinet.net.au
Wed May 12 14:02:39 WST 2004

On Wed, 12 May 2004, Leon Blackwell wrote:

> Do we really need to spend all our time on this list bagging other OSes
> (particularly Windows)?  We get grumpy when Microsoft fans FUD linux, so
> perhaps we should set an example to follow and be careful not to do the
> same thing in return.

I bag windows because its wrong. The rules of evolution went out the
window the day laws and religion were invented. Now the majority of people
are plebbs that accept using software that is expensive, insecure,
unreliable, more or less a joke. So while I am smarter than the average
bear to a point where I know better than to use Windows, I will make fun
of Windows as much as I like.

If Windows was used by 5% of people I wouldn't bother bagging it and it
probably wouldn't last the rest of the year with all the problems Windows
has.

You know I don't mind making fun of Cisco either with their 'red faced'
secutiry problems :D

Michael Collard