You're (was: Re: [plug] n00b man Question)

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Wed May 12 17:13:23 WST 2004

>On Wed, 2004-05-12 at 15:46, senectus wrote:
> > For crying out loud.. does it REALLY MATTER?!?!
>
>Yes, as a matter of fact, it does. This thing that we call language
>enables us to do something that sets us apart from the other animals on
>this planet, namely converse.
>
>In order for conversation to take place, common understanding is
>required. Misunderstanding on the Internet due to the explosion of email
>is common and becoming more-so.
>
>Spelling and appropriate use of punctuation is an essential element of
>common understanding and thus conversation.
>
>So, yes, it does matter...
>
>Onno Benschop

Mate, I think you take things way to seriously.

but I will endeavor to pay closer attention to the crap I broadcast in the
future.

Senectus

“I don’t think Bastard goes anywhere near to describing the unmitigated scum
sucking, bottom feeding toerag that is me. But hey – who knew shit could be
worth so much…”  - Simon Travaglia BOFH (Could have easily been Darl McBride
that said it though)