[OT] You're (was: Re: [plug] n00b man Question)

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Wed May 12 17:09:35 WST 2004

>LOL, that's us ;-) (But seriously: I politely refrain from commenting
>on your own spelling, despite it being a veritable minefield.)

I'm fully aware of my spelling inadequacies.
If you take note you'll find that I'm at my worst very early in the morning
and late at night.. the rest of the day I'm quite passable...

My father would turn in his grave to read my less focused products.. being a
teacher that is.. (and even my teacher for 6 months of my school life..
didn't THAT suck)