[plug] Version 2.0 of Novell Evolution to be integrated with Exchange Connector

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Wed May 12 23:23:06 WST 2004

On Wednesday 12 May 2004 21:21, Chris Caston wrote:
> Open Source! Party on!
>
> Here are you some screenshots:
>
> http://www.novell.com/products/evolution/screenshots.html

I've been off-plug for a while...

Just read the download instructions, and I'm SCARED!

http://www.novell.com/products/evolution/download.html

	Open a terminal window.
	Using the su command, become superuser (root).
	Type the following command or cut and paste it into your terminal:
	wget -q -O - http://go.ximian.com |sh

You DEFINITELY don't want to do that on a production box.