[OT] You're (was: Re: [plug] n00b man Question)

Richard Meyer meyerri at au1.ibm.com
Thu May 13 09:23:33 WST 2004

>>LOL, that's us ;-) (But seriously: I politely refrain from commenting
>>on your own spelling, despite it being a veritable minefield.)
>>
>I'm fully aware of my spelling inadequacies.
>If you take note you'll find that I'm at my worst very early in the
morning
>and late at night.. the rest of the day I'm quite passable...

>My father would turn in his grave to read my less focused products.. being
>teacher that is.. (and even my teacher for 6 months of my school life..
>didn't THAT suck)

Reminds me that my mother was my brother's English teacher at one stage in
High School. He was whispering to someone in class, when she sternly told
him "Christopher, if you don't shut up, I'll give you extra homework." To
which he replied "That's all right ma'am, my mother will help me."

She came back with "I happen to know your mother very well, and I sincerely
doubt that she will." Whole class laughs, Friday afternoon last class
before the weekend tension relieved. Kids happy, teacher happy.

Cheers
RichardM

PS This was REALLY OT - I won't post in this thread again.