Harry the geek - was Re: [plug] Dead hdd

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Fri May 14 10:47:01 WST 2004

Fridges are great. I used to always keep my rent in the freezer. If only
because its the last place a burgler would look, and I'm one of those
silly folks that doesnt trust banks.

Also. Dick smith 300 baud modem! Wow. That takes me back! My first
computer was a Dick Smith Wizzard, with 16k of ram for basic that never
seemed to run out unless I started getting cheeky and making 2D arrays.

Other than having a variable namespace of a,b,c.....z and a$,b$,c$...z$ it
was a really nice little basic that I absolutely relished making games and
little toys in at a grand old age of 10.

Plus deep sea adventure was plain fun.

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.