Harry the geek - was Re: [plug] Dead hdd

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Fri May 14 11:03:05 WST 2004

On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 10:47, Shayne O'Neill wrote:
> Fridges are great. I used to always keep my rent in the freezer. If only
> because its the last place a burgler would look, and I'm one of those
> silly folks that doesnt trust banks.

Sadly, because "its one of the last places they'd look," it looks like
many people put cash in the frezer. I've shared with three people - all
of them did it. *sigh*.

> Other than having a variable namespace of a,b,c.....z and a$,b$,c$...z$ it
> was a really nice little basic

Hmm. I've just been debugging some code that wouldn't notice if that
variable naming scheme was still the limit today. *sigh*.

Craig Ringer