[PLUG] New to PLUG

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Mon May 17 07:20:59 WST 2004

Great to see another Gentoo user added to the list, we might persuade those
silly Debian users yet! ;-)
I'm currently experimenting with setting up an Syncc server for the
installfest (and after of course) no promises.. but we'll see.

Senectus

“I don’t think Bastard goes anywhere near to describing the unmitigated scum
sucking, bottom feeding toerag that is me. But hey – who knew shit could be
worth so much…”  - Simon Travaglia BOFH (Could have easily been Darl McBride
that said it though)