[plug] Mozilla fonts and kmail?

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Thu May 20 13:40:38 WST 2004

G'day all!

I've recently converted dad to using lin for his net usage, and he used
kmail last night quite nicely. He even did his netbanking (commonwealth)
under mozilla without any hiccups!

he has got a few probs though, he finds the default serif font ugly and
would like helvetica instead. i'm pretty useless with net searches and never
come up trumps!

also, under kmail, i've tried importing outlook's address into kaddressbook,
it recognises the file format when i import it, but i can't figure out where
to go from there, there aren't any entries in kmail afterwards.

any ideas?

cheers! :)
John

"...it was brilliant, there was three up against a thousand, and boy, did we
give those three heaps!"