[plug] Thinkpad with FireGL 7800 vid?

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Mon May 24 14:48:27 WST 2004

It was based on certain chipsets that could be screwed over.  You'd
probably have to check the specs of your laptop and the specific
chipsets it affected.

The problem with the lmsensors detect thing is that it refuses to work
on any IBM system (even servers), purely because of that issue with
Thinkpads.

/ Ben