[plug] Mandrake 10 official versus community

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Wed May 26 14:20:06 WST 2004

What I understand is that the "community edition" is a "lesser" product..
I've also heard reports that the quality, compatability and overall speed of
the "Official" version is MUCH better than the community version.. I get the
feeling that the "community" version was a beta.

Senectus

--
“I don’t think Bastard goes anywhere near to describing the unmitigated scum
sucking, bottom feeding toerag that is me. But hey – who knew shit could be