[plug] shared swap partitions?

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Wed May 26 23:31:41 WST 2004

G'day!

I'm thinking of doing some distro reviews for newsforge, and I'm gonna be
playing with a hdds a bit! ;) If I can share the swap partition that my
current installtion is using, that'd save hdd space and I could use all of a
4 gig hdd for pure OS and my normal hdds would have the swap. Would this
adversely affect my normal installation? Can they both use the same swap
partition?

"...it was brilliant, there was three up against a thousand, and boy, did we
give those three heaps!"