[plug] Email addresses and family history - was Re: [plug] telstra dns borked

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Thu May 27 13:54:44 WST 2004

Yeah. I think she's ok with her web stuff. She's got a dinky little
rootsweb acct and knows just enough to click 'publish' on the mozilla
editor I set up for her. Neat simple and newbie friendly.

I'll certainly suggest the domain name, but for the moment, it doesnt need
changing too much.

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.