[plug] virused up hotmail?

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Fri May 28 13:55:40 WST 2004

I got a message in my inbox telling me a message was waiting for plug
approval, it was entitled "you?" which was ver 30k big, obviously either
spam or virus mail! The question is, can I get a virused up hotmail account
from something that only gets used by browser email (as in nothing like
outlook on a windoze box etc.), and usually under Galeon for that matter?

"...it was brilliant, there was three up against a thousand, and boy, did we
give those three heaps!"