[plug] gentoo gui installer

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Sat May 29 23:45:04 WST 2004

I'm doing an install of this right now ( I downloaded the x86 2004.0 version
today )
I gotta say.. its pretty damned flawless so far.. Its just like installing
redhat...
I'm installing on an old p2 400 with 256 meg of ram and a piddly little 10
gig drive.. I'm about half way through and its only taken about 10 mins.

This should make Gentoo a real possability for the installfest :-)

Senectus

--
“I don’t think Bastard goes anywhere near to describing the unmitigated scum
sucking, bottom feeding toerag that is me. But hey – who knew shit could be