[PLUG] Internet sharing Mandrake 10.0 to 98SE

Lee Jamieson lee.jamieson at bigpond.com
Sun May 30 22:02:35 WST 2004

Hiya all...

I finally got my internet connected through my ISDN modem but now I have a
small problem. I have run the "Internet Connection Setup" in Mandrake but
for some reason it will not allow my 98se machine access to the net.

Do I have to do anything special on the 98se machine to make it do this? I
had to run a program on it to get through the internet via XP (my server).
I have tried everything I can think of in my very limited knowledge.

Any help would be appreciated. - preferably in newbie language :)

Lee