[PLUG] Internet sharing Mandrake 10.0 to 98SE

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Sun May 30 23:22:14 WST 2004

Basically iptables needs to be doing NAT and you need to have ip
forwarding enabled (so data can be forwarded between interfaces).

iptables:

Change eth0 to whatever interface your ISDN interface is called.  And
the ip forwarding:

echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

Sorry if you didn't want to get your hands dirty with the command
line... but I'm not familiar with any of the GUI stuff much in Linux.

/ Ben