[plug] Software License Evaluation

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Mon May 31 11:19:24 WST 2004

First up.. Congrats and well done. :-) You have attained immortality (at
least a little bit of it anyway ;-) ).

As for suggestions.. you could try PJ at groklaw, she is pretty deeply
involved in that sort of area.. and she's the only "legal industry" person
that I know that can talk in "commoner" and still not leave out the
important bits...

I have a similar issue.. but not with software.. with inventions... I want
to make money off some of my idea's/inventions.. but I don't want to make
money at too high a cost.
I hate IP law.. but I need it to a certain extent.

Senectus

--
“I don’t think Bastard goes anywhere near to describing the unmitigated scum
sucking, bottom feeding toerag that is me. But hey – who knew shit could be