[plug] Software License Evaluation

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Mon May 31 19:11:54 WST 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-31 at 11:19, Senectus - wrote:
> As for suggestions.. you could try PJ at groklaw, she is pretty deeply
> involved in that sort of area.. and she's the only "legal industry" person
> that I know that can talk in "commoner" and still not leave out the
> important bits...

I wouldn't go there if I wanted an unbiased opinion, though. The site is
a personal weblog grown huge, and it's still 90% opinion.

While I tend to agree with some of it, I often think the site goes much
too far in dismissing people who disagree - the recent sun-bashing, in
particular, ignores some very valid points because of the agenda behind
them.

Alas, I can't offer any particularly good suggestions of where /to/ go.
It'll depend almost entirely on the nature of the app and how you work
work with it, anyway.

Craig Ringer