[plug] Software License Evaluation

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Mon May 31 17:29:28 WST 2004

The FSF has a bunch of comparisons as well.

Both are fairly 'agenda' based evaluations. FSF/RMS tends to disaprove of
overly permissive (ie BSD) or overly restrictive (Ie java licence), but
seems to get the legalities fairly well. OSF have a looser 'just lemme see
the code' sorta take.

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.