[plug] gentoo gui installer

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Mon May 31 20:32:48 WST 2004

>you talking the Anaconda gui?
>or the livecd?
Yes I'm talking about the anaconda cd's :-)

>for reference I'm athlon xp
>I'm on adsl know (GRIN) but in bloody woop (clarkson) woop to get it (org
>near work, but know working in town again, go figure :))

Where in town.. I work in burswood.. I'm doing the 4am till 12:30pm shift
this week so I can drop it off after lunch time tomorrow if you like..

Senectus

--
“I don’t think Bastard goes anywhere near to describing the unmitigated scum
sucking, bottom feeding toerag that is me. But hey – who knew shit could be