[plug] gentoo gui installer

Mungo TheB mungotheb at hotmail.com
Mon May 31 20:53:37 WST 2004

>>you talking the Anaconda gui?
>>or the livecd?
>Yes I'm talking about the anaconda cd's :-)
>

>>for reference I'm athlon xp
>>I'm on adsl know (GRIN) but in bloody woop (clarkson) woop to get it (org
>>near work, but know working in town again, go figure :))
>
>Where in town.. I work in burswood.. I'm doing the 4am till 12:30pm shift
>this week so I can drop it off after lunch time tomorrow if you like..
>

>Senectus

COOL :)
I'm alinta gas
cnr esplanard&william st
lunch is 12.30 to 1.45
theres a coffee shop inside (shout ya something :)
umm I'm big and ugly enough to remember but will sit as near the front door
as poss.

howd you go with ut2004?
seen some of the mods that have been converted from ut2003 to ut2004?

MungoTheB