[plug] route problems

Mageaere mageaere at hushmail.com
Mon May 31 21:28:58 WST 2004

Well I figured out the problem. There was a package called diald. This
acts as an autodialler whenever you need net resources. As such it was
behaving as it was the ultimate default gateway and was preventing kppp
from getting a lookin. Once I uninstalled that everything was fine.

https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434