[plug] Software License Evaluation

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Mon May 31 22:57:41 WST 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-31 at 20:54, Shayne O'Neill wrote:
> Yeah. and maybe.
>
> Theres no doubt theres a definate agenda there. But some of the legal
> analysis seems pretty good as far as I can tell.

Agreed. My big issue is the failure to distinguish between legal
analysis and opinion - critical in a site that portrays its self as the
place to come for real info on the SCO/IBM case.

Remember, I work at a newspaper. These things really annoy me ... not
that my place of employment (or anywhere else) is perfect when it comes
to distinguishing "fact" from opinion.

It's for that reason that I now take anything seen at that site with a
large grain of salt.

Craig Ringer