[plug] Recommended local mail access method

Timothy White weirdo at tigris.org
Mon Nov 1 10:48:18 WST 2004

Shayne O'Neill wrote:

>yeah.
>
>If you just add an imap account as well as the current pop one, when you
>log into your imap acct, you should be able to just drag and drop em all
>across. this'll take some time as it transfers 2000 messages back to the
>server, but that'll work.
>
>when you get your new box, log into both at the same time, and then just
>drag the stuff across.

It appears that IMAP has different concepts of folders and mailboxes
than Thunderbird. How can I easily create a new folder (In Squirrelmail
or Thunderbird) so that I can have subfolders? All the 'folders' I
create become mailboxes
Tim

--
Tim White
PGP/GPG id: 602E944D, Pub Key Serv: subkeys.pgp.net