[plug] Lilo + win98

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Wed Nov 3 17:04:51 WST 2004

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 15:29, sobl at iinet.net.au wrote:

> The WinXP install disc has a set of rescue applications on it, assuming
> your win install is XP.

As the subject line clearly says it's win 98.  I've tried installing XP but
setup refuses to notice that I have any hdd at all and bugs out.  This is
exactly the same configuration that came with the 98 install.  And they say
linux is hard to install - at least every distro I've tried recognises I have
a flamin' hdd.

Anyway, thanks for trying.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

Perhaps the most widespread illusion is that if we were in power we would
behave very differently from those who now hold it -- when, in truth, in
order to get power we would have to become very much like them.  (Lenin's
fatal mistake, both in theory and in practice.)

Xaraya Content Management Solutions http://www.xaraya.com/