[plug] Domains blocking mail from dialup pools

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Fri Nov 5 00:40:36 WST 2004

track down the anti-dialup pool  listings and beg plead and bribe for them
to take it off the list.

frankly, I dont fancy your chances.

also:: blacklisting is a piece of shit. it needs to be said. its a
ridiculous method that rarely works but cuts a heck of alot of good email
out of the loop.

--
"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do
it, that's trustworthiness."