[plug] [OT] Looking for broadband

Timothy White weirdo at tigris.org
Sun Nov 7 10:01:04 WST 2004

I am looking at getting broadband/ADSL. As the gateway is going to be
Linux it will need to be Linux friendly (Modem, protocol...)
If anybody can recommend an ISP and Plan that matches the following
criteria then please tell me.
Thanks
Tim
* 256/xx with Shaping (No less than 64kbs, not like Optus who shapes to
lower than dialup speed)
* Free WAIX (So I can keep all the Debian boxes up to date)
* Cheap which means a relatively low Cap
* Provides Minimum of 5 email address
* Doesn't block ports

--
Tim White
PGP/GPG id: 602E944D, Pub Key Serv: subkeys.pgp.net