[plug] [OT] Looking for broadband

Kev kdownes at tpg.com.au
Sun Nov 7 18:29:51 WST 2004

Hi Tim

I just went ADSL last week.  My Billion BIPAC 5100 ADSL
Router/firewall/4 port switch worked 110% straightout of the box.  ie I
plugged it in and there was the internet in Linux, OS/2 and Windows (I
have all 3 on my network)

I went with TPG (http://www.tpg.com.au/) who satisfy all of your
criteria except 1 which may not be a problem.

1.5M/256K
20G limit (no peak/off peak times)
shaping to 64K after that
5 email addresses
$49.95/month
Only problem is no free WAIX, but with 20G/mth you may not need it.

Cheers
Kev Downes