[plug] VNC Shell Script

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Sun Nov 7 19:41:59 WST 2004

James Devenish wrote:

> This is technically correct behaviour, so I won't bother explaining
> it, except to say that the solution to the problem is to change
> something.

Could you be any more vague?  It's non-obvious to me why that should
be the correct behaviour and why your proposed solution would help at
all.

> My first suggestion would be to change from:
>
> DISPLAY=:0 x0rfbserver

> x0rfbserver :0

The version of x0rfbserver that I have doesn't like that at all.
Perhaps you're mixing up the behaviour of Xvnc (and other servers
derived from the original AT&T code) with x0rfbserver?

Cameron.