[plug] Debian install age

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Mon Nov 8 03:09:27 WST 2004

Brad Campbell wrote:

> I'm struggling to recall, but I'm pretty sure my first ever install was
> Debian Bo back somewhere late 97. (That box is still running 2.0.29 and
> is running an early version of SAMBA as a printer server!)

The profusion of Debian versons mentioned in this thread lead me to the
disturbing conclusion that Debian used to actually release software.

--
Craig Ringer

P.S: To take a queue from James - for the humor impaired, insert smilies
as necessary. I use Debian, but that doesn't stop me thinking some
aspects of it are funny.