[plug] [OT] Looking for broadband

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 13:50:54 WST 2004

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:42:24 +0800, Alex Nordstrom
<alexander.nordstrom at tpg.com.au> wrote:
> On Thursday, 11 Nov 2004 06:24, Senectus . wrote:
> > Good reason for not going TPG :
> > http://whirlpool.net.au/article.cfm/1390?show=replies
>
> Thanks for reminding me why I don't let that forum mob make my decisions
> for me.

:-) fair call... but still, TPG have been doing the "dodgy two step"
in the last few months with changes to plans etc
Makes their business profile look a bit unstable..

--
" So let us then try to climb the mountain, not by stepping on what is
below us, but to pull us up at what is above us, for my part at the