[plug] [OT] Looking for broadband

Paul Arch paul at sdmgroup.com.au
Thu Nov 11 13:55:43 WST 2004

> > Thanks for reminding me why I don't let that forum mob make my decisions
> > for me.
> >
> :-) fair call... but still, TPG have been doing the "dodgy two step"
> in the last few months with changes to plans etc
> Makes their business profile look a bit unstable..

Why does it make their business profile look unstable ? I just see it as an
ever changing market, adapting their supply of broadband to an appropriate
demand.  And most likely as a move to try and restrict users who put
excessive demand on their network ( ie- leachers, warez etc . unlikely to be
the case for people who hold ABNs )

 I have no problems with TPG, have been with them for 1 1/2 years now
512k/128k all you can eat :)

cheers