[plug] Damned with praise?

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Thu Nov 11 22:43:06 WST 2004

Yeah. I got a bit of both perspectives actually.

The advice about trying to get open source from sites like sourceforge or
official distros is a bloody good point, although one I suggest probably
only applies to binaries.

But I did see some conflation of freeware and opensource.

--
"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do
it, that's trustworthiness."