[plug] virtual drive

bob bob at fots.org.au
Fri Nov 12 00:02:59 WST 2004

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 11:13 pm, Shayne O'Neill wrote:
> mount file.iso /cdrom -t iso9660 -o loop

Something I've wondered about and not been able to find an answer to
googling - Is it possible to mount an .iso writable? ie you can take one of
the "live CD" images and add your own set of utils mearly by moving the
files into the mounted iso (obviously within the size constraints of the
intended destination media).

Other than that I guess I need to find out about making bootable CDs...

--
If Robert Di Niro assassinates Walter Slezak, will Jodie Foster marry
Bonzo??