[plug] Mailbucket.org

Mike Holland myk.list at westnet.com.au
Sun Nov 14 09:29:19 WST 2004

Timothy White wrote:
> Has anyone thought about subscribing plug to mailbucket.org?
> If not, Reasons against and for please.

Against: I've no idea WTF it is. How about a synopsis?
Even if everybody on the list loads that URL on the off chance that it
might be interesting, its just a dummy page.

Oh, WTF:  need http://www.mailbucket.org

MailBucket is an experiment in alternative methods of email management.
For now its only feature is a public email-to-RSS gateway: forward your
email to slurp at mailbucket.org and have your news reader pick it up at
mailbucket.org/slurp.xml (where you choose slurp, having checked that
it's not already in use).

Interesting idea. But it is open. No authentication.  spambots?