[plug] Skype ?

bob bob at fots.org.au
Mon Nov 15 10:54:15 WST 2004

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 09:58 pm, Christopher Whittaker wrote:
> The only thing that bothers me about Skype is not the actual  system ,
> but that the person behind the development of Kazaa is the same person
> behind Skype.

That is not quite correct. I think you'll find that Fasttrack, which was
sold and became Kazaa, was developed by the same people who are developing
Skype, however that is not the same thing as them being responsible for
Kazaa's "little extras".

--
Booze is the answer.  I don't remember the question.