[plug] Spamassasin Message Munging

Ryan ryan at is.as.geeky.as
Wed Nov 17 13:17:51 WST 2004

One way if you don't mind a change would be using spamassassin via
MailScanner, if gives you cleaner options to control these things, such
as in your case, not putting the hit spam tags in the message header.

You could then also get MailWatch running which logs to a database and
gives you a web interface to see the messages rolling in and look at the
SA tags and their associated scores for each message.

For example a recent quarantined spam via the web interface looks (a lot
prettier in html mind you) like this:

Size:41.2Kb
Virus: N
Blocked File: N