[plug] Spamassasin Message Munging

Timothy White weirdo at tigris.org
Wed Nov 17 21:27:09 WST 2004

Bernard Blackham wrote:
>>Also, in the emails that I am sending myself (the non spam test email
>>that came with SA) it is being marked as spam with the rule contributing
>>to it most being the Auto-whitelist adjustment[1]. It started at about
>>300 and has gone down to 100 after sending the same non-spam email a few
>>times. What is it and how do I change it? I can see 2 binary files under
>>~/.spamassasin that appear to be related to AWL, but I can't edit them.
>

> In short, from Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf(3pm): the algorithm is to
> track the long‐term mean score of messages for the sender. So if a
> person has a history of non-spam, the he's gets a lower score in
> future.
So it only happens when the spam score is >0 before AWL? None of my
other emails have yet been tagged as spam it was only this non-spam test
email that appears to be from a list.
Is there away to tell SA that it's not spam without putting the
sender/subject on a whitelist?
Tim
--
Tim White - Use the Fox, Luke!
PGP/GPG id: 602E944D, Pub Key Serv: subkeys.pgp.net